Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How can I assure that when someone looks up my name in a search that i show at least in the first page?

I am #1 on Yahoo when I enter my full company name, Consolidated Aerospace Support Center, but i cannot find my company on any page in Google.

How can I assure that when someone looks up my name in a search that i show at least in the first page?
There is no absolute assurance short of paying for it, but


Google has a submission program (Google Sitemaps) that an XML type feed can be created and submitted. Generally however, a link from an established site will get the search engines to visit the new site and begin to spider its contents. It can take a few days or even weeks from the acquisition of a link from such an established site for all the main search engine spiders to commence visiting and indexing the new site.


You also need to make sure the wording, location and choice of target keywords are optimal.


Check this site out for a detailed explanation.


http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.ht...


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment